Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A new Focus for now - Account management learnings

I have been annoying myself because I haven't been able to keep up my Cloud learning and blogging lately - so last night I decided I would share my wealth by sharing what I am able to share - Account management lessons. Since that is how I spend my day, I should be learning something almost every day, right? So, for now, I am committing to at least 2 posts a week (ok, so I may not learn something every day, and I may not be able to blog every day) on how to be an outstanding Account Manager. My blogs will be geared to Account management for services (consulting), not product. Some posts will be relevant to consulting in general, some to leadership, and some to pure account management. I hope you find them helpful.

..Brian..

No comments:

Post a Comment